Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby #2!

We are so happy to announce Norah will be a big sister in April! We can't wait and are so thankful God has blessed us with another little one! I hope to see my midwife in the next few weeks to have my first prenatal visit. I will be doing a home birth again and I'm excited for it! My first home birth experience with Norah was amazing and I pray that it goes so well with this one! I just found out I was pregnant so I am not very far along at all and there has not been any morning sickness yet, but with Norah I think it kicked in around week 7 or so and stayed until week 12. I have already told Norah there is a baby in my belly, but she looks at me like Mom your crazy and then she runs and gets one of her baby dolls and gives it to me, like this is a baby mom, its so cute :) I will keep y'all posted with any new news!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Congrats, Katie. So glad to hear this news! Love you & am praying for a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete